Workers in any occupation in Australia’s Digital Games Industry are encouraged to complete this survey. Your input will help to address the lack of dedicated research on skilling in the industry. Findings will provide all those involved in the industry with insights into:
- the skills that workers need to order to effectively carry out their roles and duties
- the number and type of workers needed to deliver the industry’s services, including future hiring requirements
- areas whether the supply of skills fall short or exceed industry demand
- the nature of skills gaps i.e. areas where the current skills of workers do not meet industry needs
- the development/training needs of the current and future workforce
- emerging skills needs i.e. areas of employment where new specialisations and skills sets are expected to be created that did not exist before.
Click here to complete the survey.
We look forward to your participation.